paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Re: SPYDER TRIG PULL ADJUSTMENT

In Reply to: Re: SPYDER TRIG PULL ADJUSTMENT posted by Shadow_Cocker on December 11, 2002 at 22:58:33:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
ReconMarine17
on May 23, 2003 at 12:24:54

: Just another side note... the screw I speak of in the above response is right in the middle of the actual trigger at the top. Do not losen the 2 screws right behind there which are parallel to each other or you will losen the casing to your solonoid. If you do losen it the pin may not hit the sear properly each time .. meaning erratic fire so only do this is you want to take the solonoid out of your gun.

I know you can adjust the trigger pull on an elec. frame, but can you do it on the stock one as well?
please get back to me at
Koshoryu16@hotmail.com

Semper Fi

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.