paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Thanks Everyone

In Reply to: Re: Sent you a e mail this morning. posted by Razorpb on March 21, 2003 at 15:20:43:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
Mark Flores
on March 23, 2003 at 00:11:10

Thanks for all the input.

Mark

: Maddman makes a good kit for about $12.

: Razor

: : : I don't know if you need a titanium anything UNLESS they use the titanium's strength to open the valve port size more (makes the valve wall thinner) AND make the valve stem thinner that comperable LP valves.

: : : If it doesn't offer that, then a plain old LP valve would likely be less expensive and perform the same.

: : It does have a skinnier valve stem, and a titanium cap on the spring end of the cupseal to make it more durable. Its actually not that expensive either, weighing in at a whopping $34. I ordered it the other day :) -thumbs up- I had been experiencing recocking problems, but I am no more...Now nothing works at all. I think I may have streched the valve spring when I took it off the stock cupseal, anyone know where to get a valve spring kit?? Thanks in advance. I will reccomend the Omega Ti valve though, its a little lighter than stock and since its Ti, a hell of alot more scratch ressistant and durable. The Valve stem is also Ti so that makes that extra bend and dent resistant and stuff like that. Good luck in your quest
: : -the snowgod-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.