paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Re: I just converted my AMG trigger to Magnetic

In Reply to: I just converted my AMG trigger to Magnetic posted by Steve on March 18, 2003 at 22:12:11:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
shadow_walker

on March 20, 2003 at 15:26:18

: Hey,
: Just took the spring out of my AMG's trigger, and replaced it with some magnets of the same polarity. Did wonders for the pressure required for the trigger to be pulled. Question though, I would like to get a different switch for my frame. the button sticks out pretty far and now I'd like to reduce the effort to fire the marker. I think hellrazor was talking about switching out the switch with a microswitch. Where can I find such a switch? Does it fit? can I just pop it out and put the new one in?

: B-Ski

Yeah, that was an idea we had a while ago, but we couldn't get a hold of any micro's. I havn't talked to him in a while but i think we're gonna try it soon, ill let ya know how it goes. Later.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.