paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Re: Newbie Need Advice on Buy

In Reply to: Newbie Need Advice on Buy posted by Hecman on December 07, 2002 at 22:12:05:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
RED_MAN02
on January 02, 2003 at 09:41:07

Hey Hecotor what's up? I currently own the Spyder Shutter. I think it was the best purchase that i have ever made. I have it with a 12v Revy, Compressed Air, a new regulator, and the Freak Barrel System. I will soon be getting the electronic handle to the Spyder so i don't need to spend $500 on a new gun. Get the Spyder Shutter and upgrade like a friend as soon as you get it. I have never had problems with it except once. I the bolt because my gay friend gave me the rest of his paint and there was like half a paintball in the chamber and jammed it like a friend. That is the only big problem with the gun that i have had. But when i got home i fixed it up in a jiffy.
What's great about the Spyder Shutter though Hector is that you can basically upgrade it to any of the Kingman Spyder electropneumatic. They give you many, many choices on what kind of electronic handle upgrade you want. Personally I want the dip switches but that's just me.
Just get the Spyder Shutter or Spyder Extra (They are the same exact thing) and upgrade. I would put money on it that you'll be satisfied with this marker

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.