paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Re: Tippmann 98 Custom VS Spyder Sonix

In Reply to: Re: Tippmann 98 Custom VS Spyder Sonix posted by N3rd on December 26, 2002 at 12:58:05:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
Jim "The_Slayer" Warren
on December 26, 2002 at 14:33:52

: As much as i dislike tippys i hate sonix way more...for the simple fact that they are a total misrep of the kingman name....the sonix are basically made cheap...i have shot one many of times and the trigger sticks every time i used it and the owner is ALWAYS working on it. Plus every field i go to here uses tippmanns as rental because they can take a beating. So its your choice that is just my experiance. good luck

: -Downfall

Funny... my Sonix has never given me a lick of trouble.
Honestly, I think comparing the Tippman 98C to a Sonix is like comparing apples to oranges. The T98C is a higher end gun... just look at the price tags.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.