paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Re: All the help I can get

In Reply to: Re: All the help I can get posted by Steve on December 15, 2002 at 13:11:38:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
amagineer
on December 22, 2002 at 14:39:57

: : : I just bought a Spyder E-99 and a Ricochet AK Hopper. What kind of elbow do I need to get a good fit. Also, any recommendations on a barrel. I know the Freak system is good but I don't have the cash,anything cheaper? Any other upgrade recommendations would be helpful.
: : : Thanks for the help.

: : I'd recommend an adjustable elbow, like a VL or 32 degrees elbow. As for a barrel, how many different paints do you use? If you use only one or two paints, a freak will be a waste. If you shoot more than that, it would be a wise investment. I'd recommend a Smart Parts All American barrel. Quiet, lightweight, all around good barrel. Hope that helps. Hellrazor out.

: Listen to Hellrazor, he's the man. He knows his stuff. I only have two things to add to that. How low of a profile do you want? You can take a ring clamp and put the neck of the hopper directly on the feed on the marker. Still works well and reduces your profile with a lower hopper. Only disadvantage with this is high rates of fire. You don't have as many balls stacked in the feed tube so long bursts of high rates of fire will end up in a chop. Lastly, If you only shoot one or two paints, you can still get a Freak Jr. Front and back pieces and two inserts. like 80 bucks cheaper. then you just buy the inserts when you switch paint. I recommend the AA tip.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.