paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Re: Newbie Need Advice on Buy

In Reply to: Re: Newbie Need Advice on Buy posted by Sniper_Bob on December 08, 2002 at 18:58:27:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
splattme
on December 08, 2002 at 22:20:16

: Ive played with a spyder Se and tipman Procarbon and tippan 68 wich is like the newer 98. out of thos three i like the procarbon. i own a se dont get it. the Spyder shutter is a good gun my friend owns 1 and depending on where u buy it the $ is not bad. my fav site to buy paintball things is www.888paintball.com Well hope u have fun in the paintball world and good luck buying a gun.
: email me if u have more u want to kno

: Steve Chamberlain aka Sniper bob

I have also played with spyders, tippmanns and many other low end markers. I think the best markers for the $ are the rebel line of markers. Reason being is that they are cheaper than the spyder and are basically the same style of marker. The tippmann is a good all around marker also. They hold up very well in any condition and will take some abuse. The new a-5 is a hot seller right now but they are having some problems with ball chops, due to the reactive trigger and the cyclone feed system on the same marker. The 98 is a well built and great performing marker as well for the $. It comes down the the $ you want to spend and the style of marker you want, If you want more of a riffle style of marker thank go with the tippmann. If that doesnt matter to you than i would save a few $ and go with the rebel's. If you are looking for a good deal shoot me an email and i can get you a good price on one, (i am a dealer)

thanks for your time
dale

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.