paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Re: Hey Hellrazor

In Reply to: Re: Hey Hellrazor posted by Hellrazor on November 09, 2002 at 01:24:46:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
Steve "B-Ski" Biedrzycki
on November 11, 2002 at 20:57:36

: : Hey,
: : My e-mai is acting funny so here's the e-mail I was going to send you.

: : I sent the MO down next day air. LMK when the parts are shipped up to me.
: : Also when the C&C machine is up and running. I also want to know how much
: : I'll owe you for the rest of the milling job. Hey, I also have a question
: : about the gas part of my AMG. It is such an airhog. Out of a 68/4500 crossfire,
: : I get like 650 shots. WTF? I'm gonna be runnning CO2 through it until I can
: : get that prob fixed. Hey, is there any way I could rig a Rock Regulator on
: : my AMG where the LP chamber should be? I think it would solve that problem
: : if I could find a way. LMK please, I might have it done when the gun is milled
: : and reanodized. TTYL.
: : Steve

: You want the bolt and the hammer as well? It's already polished and all. I may be able to rig something up. You want a rock under the barrel or what? I can mod the cap on the front of the tube to take a rock easy. A stablizer on the drop would also improve the shots. Do you know what it's set at now? The stuff should be here soon, so you'll get your body back in a few days. Hellrazor out.

I was thinking about the rock reg where the LP chamber would be under the barrel. So that can be done? Cool. The MO should be there by now. So what exactly has been done already? Is your C&C machine due to be operational some time soon? Overall, if I wanted to get everything done that we discussed plus the rock reg deal would I be able to get the whole thing back to me in my hands for dec 25th? I figure that's a little over a month from now, If things are up and running that's not too tall an order is it? How much will I owe you after you take all of this work out of the MO? And the Rock reg thing, how much would that be if it can even be done? With that, I'm looking to get the velocity as consistent as possible and to pull the airhog off of the marker. Would you be able to explain to me how this is going to work if it can be done, I'd like to know to be able to explain it to the guys when they look at my marker and say "huh?" LMK. B-Ski out

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.