paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
Re: So you want to hit your target?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by Robert Ball__Jr. on Novembe r 05, 2002 at 20:57:43:

In Reply to: Re: So you want to hit your target? posted by Dale on Novembe r 05, 2002 at 17:30:33:

: First, my boy uses a stock barrel and he has No Problems with accuracy. Paint. Paint. Paint.

: Yes, a $120 barrel will make good paint shoot a little bit better.

: Try some Diablo Inferno with Nitrogen.

: Beads on a string if you can aim all the shots at the same place and you should with an electronic trigger in burst or full auto....

: I have made a home made flatline and don't mind telling you how but, Like the Factory Ones, they tend to string out their groups horizontally. They are less accurate than a stock barrel.

: Send me an E mail and I'll send you a file how to make an Auto Rangefinder that gets the elevation right at any range.

: I also have some invisible paint that isn't quite as accurate as Inferno but walks side by side with Marbs or Allstar. The trick with invisible paint is that YOU can't see where it is going either but with the Auto Rangefinder, you already KNOW where it is going.

yes please,your help is very much appriciated.My e-mail is rookie97071@msn.com . Thank you very much for your help.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.