paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
CMI RC2000

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by Sinagent on Novembe r 04, 2002 at 16:52:30:

In Reply to: Doesn't the CMI reg creep? posted by Hellbore on October 25, 2002 at 14:37:19:

: I've heard several people say they've had problems with the CMI r2000 creeping... Have you used one by any chance? Sounds risky to me, reg creep could result in a dangerously hot first shot, especially if the marker is tuned to run at low pressures...

: I agree on the Palmers reg. Great reg. I also love the Ergo, very nice reg.

: On Spyders, however, I might suggest saving some money and getting a normal WGP inline reg. It's not for everyone, I guess, since it's no adjustable, but me, once I get it adjusted on a marker with a particular set of springs, I never change it so who cares? Besdies, that's what the velocity adjuster is for :) It does take some trouble to adjust it the first time but after that it's no biggie. The other reason I like the WGP inline reg on Spyders is that it makes a GREAT foregrip. Plus, it has thinner walls and your hand on it transfers heat really well to help warm the co2. But then again, your hand WILL get cold if you shoot fast :) Brr...

I had a CMI CR2000 reg on my cocker and it creeped up so bad it blew out the 300psi smart parts gauge on the front block. It would be a decent reg if it didnt creep.
Danny

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.