paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
Bob Long mill for and atuff for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by Jon Frank on September 27, 2002 at 04:11:00:

Bob Long Mill, has recocking problems, I've tried new sears, pins, etc. But the problem comes back. I think it's the disconector(sp). But Delta wont send me one. It has excessive blow back and chops when you shoot too fast. The feed tube broke and is JB welded on good. I'm sick of messing with it. I drilled a hole in the front of the trigger gaurd as a set screw which doesn't work. I'd say $50 for the gun (stock). I also have:

20oz smart parts on off tank with an anti siphon tube in good condition, $50

Lapco bigshot aluminum(spyder) good condition $40

In Yo Face short angled drop stock with block, black $30

maddman springs SS hose, screw extra trigger mechanism parts, gun has stuck grips and houges,
lots of etc.

post if iterested in anything.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.