paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
Re: Can you believe this @!*&

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by shadow_walker on September 25, 2002 at 16:33:46:

In Reply to: Can you believe this @!*& posted by Dr. on September 25, 2002 at 15:23:31:

: I bought a basic Spyder TL Plus for $150 bucks brand new. I then went and bought a 16" Smart Parts for $100w/shipping, then bought the ELCD for $230, then bought a Shocktech quick release bolt for $40, then i picked up the drop forward for $40, then bought a Pure Energy reg for $100, then just to top it off, I went and bought a Shocktech extended low pressure chmber and spring kit for about $35. If you total this up, I spent $695 to biuld this thing up to the max.

: Now, here's the thing. I just bought a Chaos GX3 Autocker for $550 brand new. Can you say, "WTF was I thinking when I thought that upgrading a spyder would do me good, and be cheaper?!" Boy was I ever wrong. My autococker pales in comparison to my spyder that cost me $695.

: Hmm. Spyder fully upgraded = $695
: Autocker Chaos GX3 = $550

: Add $100 for the bottom line set up, and it is still cheaper that my spyder. Damn, am i ever pissed. I have never touched my spyder since i bought my GX3. Can anyone help to understand why?

Well most people upgrade there gun over time, not just all at once. Mine is worth upwards of $1,000, But that is all over the course of a year. And im still not done. But I would put my spyder up against practically any gun in bps, accuracy, and consistency, as well as my skills. Another thing is as you're upgrading your gun, you get to know every nook and cranny about it. I'm not dissing cockers. Infact, I particularly like the Oracle. But like some people out there, I'm a hard core Spyder fan, and no matter how much it costs, I love it. TMTC. Later.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.