paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
Cocker info?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by Mike "MJP" Pfeffer on September 09, 2002 at 07:34:24:

In Reply to: Re: Spyder 2000: should I fix it? posted by CockerXprt on September 06, 2002 at 15:26:10:

It is my first marker, but I'm a quick learner. :-)

Is there a website that basically explains the intimate workings of a 'cocker? I like to do my research, and I can't find much on basic tech info and 'cocker workings anywhere. Can you point me someplace?

: if this is your first marker. i'd stick w/ it and fix it up a little bit. But to argue for the other markers Tippmans are known for their reliablility. the A-5 i know nothing about so i cant help you there.
: Now since you mintioned an autococker. Before you consider getting one. learn how it works, recommended up grades, etc... it is simply put, not a good "new players gun", because of the complexity of it. but if you understand it. go get you one...

:
: Froggy
: Scenario Team Odyssey

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.