paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
Re: X-Tra body

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by shadow_walker on September 01, 2002 at 14:03:18:

In Reply to: Re: X-Tra body posted by Justin on September 01, 2002 at 07:54:11:

: : : : : Does anyone know if you can get x-tra bodies? I found a vertical feed attachment that gets rid of the elbow and Ive always wanted an elbowless vertical feed on my compact. Thanks in advance

: : : : : -the snowgod-

: : : : Shouldn't you be fixing your own gun first????

: : : Yeah, but I know whats wrong now, cupseal and striker O-Ring. Plus its always fun to find ways to spend money :-D!

: : Well, if anybody's gonna know, Shadow_walker or Hellrazor will know. You could try contacting Kingman to see if they would sell just the body. You did see the millenium body from BL right? Thats a Vert feed body. Just the body. Well, anyway good luck on your search.

: Yah, I saw it and Im actually leaning towards it now since its cheaper. I talked to kingman and they would sell me the body for $99.99, and the vertical feed for another $9.99...hmmmm....$70 milly body...no choice, but will all of the parts from the compact work in them?
: The snowgod

Yes, as long as it's not the original compact, it's got the fat striker. The compact 2k will work, just make sure it's got the slim striker. It's like .689 OD. HTH. Later.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.