paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
Re: E-99 stuttering problem

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by Marv on August 28, 2002 at 20:56:27:

In Reply to: E-99 stuttering problem posted by dosh on August 15, 2002 at 15:37:53:

: Hey folks, the local store is having a problem with an E-99 that was sold a few months ago. After the gun is shot a few times, it starts "stuttering" between shots. Kind of like the gun is running out of air, but after it bounces a few times it catches on the sear again and shoots fine for a few more shots. Any help you guys could give me on this would be greatly appreciated.

I just fixed my brother's Flash having the same problem. I changed the striker bolt. The striker bolt on my old Flash was completely round at the end, but his has a small flat spot on it. Chenged it out and have shot about 500 shots with no more stutter. Might be the same with the gun your asking about, worth a try anyway.
Good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.