paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
Re: Faster Trigger

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by Hellrazor on August 20, 2002 at 01:17:03:

In Reply to: Re: Faster Trigger posted by Hellrazor on August 20, 2002 at 00:42:38:

: : We put a Halo on an Angel set at 15 rps. Didn't miss a lick. We were particularly interested in how it performed during the last 10 balls bobbling around in the hopper. We did 20 balls several times. It would miss a feed and fire a blank but it never chopped one. We were a little WOW! ed.

: : Hey I'm working on one too. Maybe we should get together on this. My goal is to be able to run and move while firing and never chop a ball. If it works on my project spyder, it will go on my autococker.

: : My E mail is ddupont@charter.net

: Hey, Dale. That would be awesome. Working with you would be great. I've got plenty of catalogs here, plenty of knowledge. LMK if you're interested in working with us. Drop me a line at hellrazor@autococker.net Basically, what I've got worked up in my head, is a double eye on each side, maybe doubling as a ball detent, or maybe even a single eye. A double would be easier, that way it would have a NC IR beam going across the tube. Might work, might not. Whole point of being a tinkering kind of guy. Do you frequent the TG? Anyways, drop me a line sometime. I'll be glad to talk to you. Hellrazor out.

Or would that be an NO connection? It's a little late, so my brain isn't working quite right. Hellrazor out.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.