paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
Re: what happened to this site????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by shadow_walker on August 17, 2002 at 22:38:36:

In Reply to: what happened to this site???? posted by HeAdShOt on August 17, 2002 at 20:10:49:

: what happened to this site?? it used to be heplful to players in need. now if you have a question about something you dont get any real help. what happened to the warpig tech?? are you still around? i sware, all people ask now is "what gun should i get?" or "whats the best barrel?" if you want to know, try them out yourselves. this is a TECH forum, not a BUYING forum.

What i think has happened is that everyone that talks on this sit ehas been playing for awhile and all their problems have been fixed, or they have taught themselves. We need to get info out on this forum, so people that are new to this sport will give us "old" guys something to do.
I know what you mean though, i was gonna type a thread about a game of paintball i played today. It tells the importance of communication and what not, but it's not exactly a technical question. Infact, it's not a question at all, but, um, yeah. Later.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.