paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant
help with my defiant

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant ]

Posted by homie on July 09, 2001 at 19:50:23:

ok here we go..... i just bought a defiant for $200 from some kid at my local field. I got it for cheap because the "solinoid was fried", yeah or it was a $2 o ring that i had installed for $9. well anyway i have never owned a bm2k or defiant before, actually i'm kinda new to the whole electro deal, just bought a limited edition shocker.Well anyway after that got fixed i went back to the field and i had some problems. The balls were chopping and if i fired to fast each ball went a shorter distance and my reg to forever to recharge also my rate of fire is slower than my shocker( i thought it was suppose to be faster!!). Well i came here to look for help. all the switches are off on the board and the hpr is somewhere between 250-300. I'm gonna make this gun better than my shocker if it makes me broke. So here are some things i'm thinking of getting.....

sonic lpr
gladiator reg
eclipse bolt
sonic red valve
icd lcd upgrade( 22 bps hehe)
freak barrel
and eventually an anti-chop eye.

any suggestions to make this thing kick would be appreciated( basically tell me your dream defiant step by step)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.