paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant
Re: Well...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant ]

Posted by Superannuated on July 06, 2001 at 20:33:58:

In Reply to: defiant w/warpfeed posted by Billy York on July 06, 2001 at 02:14:32:

: I have a defiant with a warp feed. I put new batteries Energizer E's not cheap ones, adjust the pot until it run all the time and start working back from there. I have to mess with almost every time I play. I don't leave the battery hooked up. Has any one else had this problem? Does the gun just not kick as hard as an angel or other electro's and not set off the sensor? Help me here 'cuz I love the warp feed.

:::The Defiant/Bushy typically kicks more than an Angel because the Angel is heavier, and it's bolt/ram assembly have less reciprocating mass than those of the Defiant. Likewise the Intimidator is heavier, the Excalibur has nil recoil, the Impulse kicks much like a Defiant, and to me the E-Mag has a bit of rearward recoil, but little if any "muzzle flip" like the other open bolt guns.

I suspect your problem is with the Warp Feed, and not with the lack of kick in the gun.

Good luck,

Superannuated

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.