paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant
Re: question for a friend

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant ]

Posted by Splat Max on May 07, 2001 at 17:27:38:

In Reply to: question for a friend posted by hopper on May 05, 2001 at 21:17:06:

: my friend is thinking bout getting a bushmaster and has his doubts so i decided to ask you guys about it on the website, should he for tourneys?
: i know this is a BUSHMASTER FORUM so the replies might be biast but i want your opinion well he wants your opinion.

: take care,
: hopper

It's a great gun, I love mine. Very reliable too. I'd highly recomment getting one. Tons of upgrades.
Other guns that seem to be pretty good: Shocker, E-mag, Angel, Intimidator. But I believe for the money that the Bushmaster is best, unless you are going to spend alot upgrading to like the anti-chop eye, trigger, board,etc. Then I'd say the Intimidator, which has LCD, Anti-chop eye, etc. Just whatever your budget, and what feels best to you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.