paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant
Re: Anyone have any suggestions ?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant ]

Posted by Christopher "Dizturbd1" Allsup on October 18, 2001 at 12:16:38:

In Reply to: Re: Anyone have any suggestions ? posted by superjerry on October 16, 2001 at 18:41:15:

ya know, here's what happened. the gun first had a leak, and i sent it to the shop, well the shop was a certified ICD warranty center, and the put atricycle valve in it, the plastic (more then likely polyethelene crush ring) on the cup seal wasn't even FLAT!!!! so i said screw it. bought a new valve and pin ($12.00 figured i couldn't go wrong) and started working on it last night..

I got the leak fixed, AND! since i modied the exhaust port on the valve and did a bit of polishing in the gun (low level vapor job) It allowed me to drop pressures WAY DOWN!

Tank reg 300
Main reg 150
LPR reg 90

gun uses SO little of an amount of gas now, with a 88 3000 i'm guessing i can go AT LEAST 8 or more games with out filling now (keep in mine i'm a all over player, back front, fill, and use up at least 300-400 balls a game.)

so i think it's all good now, OH Radio shack sells a friendIN LED Part Number 276-316 ( Blue LED HIGH output.) LOOKS AWESOME on a bushy. I'm taking pics and will give links sometime in the future. also look for me at www.OBDO.net

Online Bushmaster / Defiant Owners network!!! great tips, trick and parts there for us Bushy/defiant owners

hey anyone know if ANYONE has made a LCD Defiant ?
no Bob long doesn't offere it

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Bushmaster 2000 / Defiant ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.