paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Air

regs

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Air ]

Posted by:
Fat_Walrusi
on November 28, 2003 at 18:27:18

What regulator should i get for my spyder. I am planning to go to N2 or HP system. My main question is does a reg add pressure after every shot or just when the pressure falls below a set pressure? I ask because i have an expansion chamber on my marker that i would like to keep on there and just add a drop forward and a reg on the drop forward, is this possible and will it work? If so what would be a good buy? Any help is much appreciated. feel free to email me if you wish.

Follow Ups:
  • Re: regs Clayphoto 20:35:13 11/28/03 (1)
    • Re: regs Wings11 10:36:02 12/01/03 (0)

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Air ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.