paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: BLANDING GENERALS

In Reply to: posted by on July 21, 2005 at 20:49:37:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"olderthandirt"

on July 23, 2005 at 10:21:12

Just checking on some of the teams I remember so well......as I have been out of the loop a bit running a field for the City of Palm Bay for the past 2 years. The ones that stick in my mind soooo well are the Infamous BAAAAAAD Monkeys, which I truly love those guys, Team Fugative, Recon 1, Black Berets, Doom Troopers, Gladiators, Team Posse (Craig and that tommie gun.....so sweet), Doomsday Bregade, and non other than my own team The ROGUE WARRIORS.! The Rogues are growing in number, and I believe have over 50 team members as I speak, 30 of them are attending this Blanding game...so Jason the other General better look out....coz Chester and his Rogues are a comin!!!! General Jason ,if you are reading this, I LOVE night play....thats when my Monkeys come out to PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Really looking forward to this long awaited game at Blanding. My son and I played in 2001, and wouldnt miss this one for the world. Hope to see many of my old paintball friends at the game. Be sure to stop by the Rogue Warriors camp site and say hi.
Chester

: I don't think there are any "Florida" teams left. Your head is back in the Florida Alliance days. Man, sweet days they were, but you are living in the past. How many of the origonal Florida Alliance teams are still around? Heck, who remembers who the Florida Alliance was??? Anyone who can name five "fully functional" Florida Alliance teams should win a washer and dryer. Remember kids, no entries will not be returned, and you must be present to win. Good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.