paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Grand Finale

In Reply to: Re: Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Grand Finale posted by on November 07, 2004 at 10:42:37:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"Hollywood"

on November 07, 2004 at 14:16:42

One Man Army said:

: you've got to get on the field to get shot, hollywood.

True, Mark. I'll bring my Predator Autococker and my camera. But I've been shot more times carrying my camera, than I have carrying my marker.

BTW, I should have included in the top 10 reasons, that Dutch and Mudguts are going to be generals., and I've heard that some other legends of the game will be there. (But I did mention that.)

I like Muddy. He's a hell of a guy and a hell of a general. But I know Dutch, too, and Muddy better bring two lunches, 'cause I think Dutch is going to eat his. Then again, it's not so much the commander - it's the commander's personnel. Still, there is that elusive quality known as "command presence." Both have it, but the question, is which one has more?

"Hollywood"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.