paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: vents goggles question

In Reply to: vents goggles question posted by on May 08, 2004 at 01:36:46:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"pigtech" Palm Bay, Florida

on May 20, 2004 at 10:21:23

: Does anyone know where to get spare parts (especially lenses) for the vents goggle system? I'd like to pick one up on ebay, but given the age of these goggles I'd feel better with an unused pair of lenses. Also, how would you say these compare to the more popular models available today (flex-7, invision, profiler, etc)?
: Thanks in advance,
: Brian Q

Vents went out of business in the 90s, and Scott bought out their stock and design rights, but discontinued the product line. I don't believe they were ever tested to see if they meet, nor do they meet the ASTM F1776-99a which major paintball leagues, and insurance companies require in order to allow their use.

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.