paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Wow well put

In Reply to: posted by on March 29, 2004 at 16:49:20:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"entrigme1" Merrit Island FL

on May 07, 2004 at 16:16:27

: I was wondering where a lot of people went.

: I find it unfortunate that I must choose between 'rec talk' & 'scenario talk' on the new forum. Part of the usefulness of the 'classic' forum, here, was getting established scenario players in touch with potential recruits and the ability to publicize and raise excitement for upcoming games, to for players to share their feelings with event organizers. That is now a task.

: How do I know which players, or organizers, or sponsors are following which of the three forums? It seems now I would have to post three times to get the audience I would have gotten before with one post.

: My opinion is, the old board was not overused and therefore, splitting it fixed a problem that wasn't broke. Furthermore, by keeping this old board (which I prefer), our audience is now split into three groups...what a bummer.

: So...now each board is only about one third as useful for the purposes most of us were using them for. Unless, we all agree to use the same board again.

: In conclusion, I am always in favor of upgrading, unless that upgrade leads to degraded usefulness. I think the current arrangement has degraded the quality of our forum by splitting us up.

: Chris Milan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.