paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Matrix What a Great game

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:

on May 03, 2004 at 16:54:58

Thank you for all who attended this weekend, this was a great game for the number of players that were there. Great job too Chrasty for handing me another Defeat to the hands of a woman. Cant say that I mind though.Next time we should play together.Hugh has produced another very intruiging game once again. Cant say that I really understood it completely. Thanks to all who tried to explain everything to me.I did enjoy myself very much.I would like to thank the entire Blue team for shooting me so much.If there was a sportsmanship award it would have gone to Team Misfits. You guys did a great job.I would like to thank Team MOD for alot of reasons.You guys already know.Team Anger Management toke best team due to all of their hard work. Great job with the Laws Rocket.And of course The Black Berets for all the hard work and dedication to everything. Lindy you know i'm talking about you. Brandon you are always a important part in any game you are in.Thanx. If I have forgotten anybody I am soory, you are all great stand up players.Special Thanks to charlene and all of Old Rivers staff on all the hard work and dedication to this great sport. Chuck I still owe you three. It was great to see all of you this weekend and hope to see you all at the next scenerio.Andy you and your team did a great job.Well gotta go for now. Seem you all soon.
Rich Toth
Black Berets

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.