paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Roll call Holy Grail First Strike 4/3-4/4

In Reply to: posted by on March 31, 2004 at 12:39:32:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"capt_roguemonkey" Palm Bay, Florida

on April 01, 2004 at 04:54:41

: The Rabid Woodpeckers will be there playing for PapaBoar. It will be good to see everyone again at Nocer Production's Quest For the Holy Grail at First Strike Paintball in Newberry this weekend.

:
: Andy "Backdoor" Graham
: Rabid Woodpeckers

Backdoor me and some of my Roguemonkeys will be there to help you and Papaboar. We are also bringing some Rogue warriors with us. We should be about 17 or so strong. Can't wait to see everyone. Hugh once again I will see you in the middle. May your flatline go flat. I hope I don't see that thing all weekend. It has radar for me. But I would love to share some beverage with you one of the night's.

See ya in the middle.
Billy (Capt-RogueMonkey)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.