paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Battle for Bagdad

In Reply to: posted by on March 14, 2004 at 09:16:46:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"capt_roguemonkey" Palm Bay, Florida

on March 15, 2004 at 04:35:03

: Many thanks to Stephanie, Jack, Chester, refs and all the players for the enjoyable day. I'm sore today but it was a lot of fun chasing and being chased around the rolling terrain at First Strike. Taking that Fort with twin towers and gattling gun is Tough with a capital T. A special thanks to my Sportsman award winner David Olinger and Best Team award winner Northsiders. I look forward to seeing all these new paintball friends at the Nocer/First Strike game, Holy Grail, in April. I would also like to see some of my old paintball friends that I haven't seen in a while such as the Dawgs, Misfits, Fugitives, Troopers, Gladiators and the many more that don't pop into my tired mind right now. I'm needing support in the general role of King Authur so grab your shootin irons, damsels and pink rabbits and let's have a blast. Jack is thinking of capping the game at 250 players so get in touch with First Strike and register early. Look forward to seeing EVERYONE soon. General Hugh

Yes Jack and Stephanie you did it again. Another great game. Your REF'S Rock. They are in the middle of everything. I think they got shot more than the players did. Chester and his Rogue Monkey's want to say thank you to all. Hugh I told you I was to big to hide and you shot me every time you had a chance. It was great. But Jacob I got you more than once. We need to play on the same side for once. Hugh It look's like we will being possibly playing together in the Holy Grail. Look forward to seeing you and everyone else on April 3rd and 4th. Everyone needs to come out for this game. I think I laughed more last year than I shot paint. See you in the middle. Capt-roguemonkey (Billy)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.