paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Battle for Bagdad

In Reply to: posted by on March 08, 2004 at 21:49:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"capt_roguemonkey" Palm Bay, Florida
on March 09, 2004 at 04:43:58

: Generals Chester and Hugh are ready for this weekend's Battle for Bagdad big game at First be an all out battle for the big fort complete with 30 balls-a-second gattling paintball gun mounted on a tower. Ouch; I'm going to have to duck quicker. This is a bring you own paint affair or buy it at the field from Chester ($50 a case if I'm not terribly mistaken.) The entry is $25; please look at their website and give Strike Paintball in Gainesville, Fl. This will Stephanie or Jack a call at the field to pre-register since it makes things go much quicker on Saturday morning. The battle briefing, taunting, etc., will begin at 9 am and game on at 10-2, a lunch break from 2-3, then game on again from 3 - 7. Each side will get to defend and attack Bagdad with points given to determine the winner. Prizes and final round up at 7 pm. Should be a great day! Come on out and see all your friends; heck, give them a little something to remember you by until the next game. Come on out and help me woop up on Chester; who better to put a bruise on, right? See you in the middle, Hugh

Hugh,
Chester and his Rogue Monkeys are ready for you. We have been waiting for this chance to share the field with you in battle. The only problem we are not on the same side. So I feel sorry for you. Hope you have lots of paint, you will need it. We've Got Balls. Do you? This will be a good game (battle). Hope everyone is coming out to First Strike Paintball. Jack and Stephanie always put on a good game. Hugh I will be looking for you in the middle. So don't hide.
capt-roguemonkey (billy)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.