paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: HOLLY GRAIL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"Hugh McElvey"

on February 25, 2004 at 20:30:17

I have a round table to fill; only the bravest Knights need apply. It is time to put those Frenchies in their place and rightfully recover the Holy Grail for England. The role of Sir Galahad, my XO and right hand man, has been claimed by none other than Rich Toth who brings his brave band of Berets to battle. I have spaces for Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, Sir Percivale, Sir Lionell, Sir Tristram, Sir Gareth, Sir Bedivere, Sir Bleoberis, Sir Lucan, Sir Palamedes, Sir Lamorak, Sir Safer, Sir Pelleas, Sir Dagonel, Sir Kay, Sir Ector de Maris, Sir Degore, Sir Bruno, and Sir Alymere. Sir Mordred is already taken by my son who knows that if he betrays me he'll get to walk back to Crystal River! Let me hear a role call. There are a lot of teams out there and I need a few of you to step forward to put it to old PoppaBoar with me. Some of you South Florida teams come on up I-75. First Strike is a unique field just outside Gainseville and not far off the interstate. Jack and Stephanie have plenty of camping space and the Nocer guys put on a fun scenario. Lets get it on; I don't general every day which is good for Poppa Boar so let's show him Florida paintball rocks! (smack, smack, smack). Give First Strike a call and sign up for my team to do some damage. Let me know which Knight role you wish to fulfill. Drop me a line or give a call at 352-795-0458. Hugh a.k.a. King Arthur

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.