paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: OLD RIVER PB. FORT APACHE FREE DAY

In Reply to: OLD RIVER PB. FORT APACHE FREE DAY posted by on February 23, 2004 at 18:51:32:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:

on February 23, 2004 at 19:34:37

: I would like to thank Charlene for leting me put
: me put on one of the best games in FLA. as i was
: told by several of the players who attened the
: Fort Apache free Day. we had about 140-150 players
: show up for 3 hours of what some said was only
: 2 nd to blanding for the intense and prolonged
: fire fights, and bum rushes of 50-60 plus players
: at one time. I know as the Head/Flag Ref. with so
: much paint in the air at one time. I was hit
: about 30 times with each rush for the flags. can't weight to see ragtops dvd of this one.
: we will do this again on apr 24, so come on out
: and lets make this one even bigger, maybe even 40
: plus hits this time huh! contact charlene at the
: field or check out the web site for our 8/24 hour
: games, free days, and more. hope to have it
: updated by the weekend. this field is not going
: any where but UP!

: Hugh Stephens
: Head Field Ref

Fort Apache was one of the hardest fighting game I have ever been in. I have heardn of some fierce fighting iat other games. But by far this was one three hour final battle. Excellent job with reffing.Hugh your game worked great. Hope evrybody had as much fun as I and my team did. Also fighting along us was Team M.O.D- And Jimmy Norton THESE GUYS ROCK!! It was very nice to see Hugh and Nocer Productions Saterday.Charlene Thank You for everything you have always been very good to us.The BBQ was great as usall.As Hugh has said we are on the march to bigger and better things. I envite all to enjoy and hope to see everybody real soon.Hugh is the General in the Holy Grail game up at First Strike in April. The Black Berets will be backing Hugh in this war against our friend Bobby Pappaboar Lloyd. See you soon my friends.
Rich Toth
Black Berets

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.