paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

General Jim and Old River Paintball 02-21-04

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"2 cent"

on February 16, 2004 at 17:16:27

I'm getting pumped up for this game...in general.

Jim!!! It's good to have you back. When we meet in the middle, you are the best I've played under (your command), and Rich is the best I've played with (execution). The chemistry between you two, push all who play with or against us to a higher level. This is an observed fact. To me, it is an honor to be associated with you both. All who oppose us, walk away better players...and I challenge anyone that knows, to challenge that fact.

That said...who dares to try and overun us, and our teamates.

Where are you Bad Monkeys? I haven't heard from you on the PIG lately Scott. If you don't show, who will there be to even challenge us? (smack, smack on all the other teams we haven't heard from yet.)

Chris Milan
crismilan@aol.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.