paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

I will be there to support Keith and Charlene

In Reply to: Rumor has it!!!!!!!!! posted by on February 10, 2004 at 15:48:00:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"2 cent"

on February 15, 2004 at 21:18:17

As I took in the news of recent events, I considered my loyalties.

After little consideration, I concluded, to not attend would be a blow to both Keith and Charlene no matter how things worked out for them. That is true because the field and it's income is marital property no matter who is running the field.

So, let's all be there to show our support for Keith and/or Charlene...and most of all, to help keep Old River the premier paintball field it is.

Chris Milan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.