paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Enter the Labyrnth Thanks

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
notbob

on January 26, 2004 at 07:04:43

What an awesome game.

Bluefish - Awesome job as general and leading us to victory!
Warhawk - couldn't have done it without your hard work! Congrats on the MVP!
Blitzkrieg - you guys rocked! It was an honor to run with you guys all weekend long and a blast as always! Congrats on the MVT you all earned it!
Moist Donuts - great to see you guys again and we'll see ya in GA soon!

To all the rest of the red team that I haven't mentioned (sorry, but I am still half asleep and don't have my list of people to thank) - it takes a team to win the game and that's what we did. I saw lots of stand up play by both sides and can't wait to do it again with all of you! (oh, and to the guy that followed me up the east tape and got the mission card out to Tier 1 after we got ambushed - excellent job!

Blue team - you gave us one heck of a game and I believe set the record for the closest final score! Thank you for a great weekend!

Pac & Mother - One heck of a way to kick of 2004! Thank you for a great game and your continued support!

Bobby - We had us a great time! Thanks for being there for everything and running a great ref staff. Let me know what your next flight is

Kahuna, Jackie, Mike, William, Stephanie and Jimmy - Thank you for all your hospitality, great food and hard work. If there is anything you ever need, just ask!!

Thank you all for another great weekend and see ya soon,

NotBob
Capt. Mayberry Marauders
(Paint Ho, Picture Ho, Sponsor Ho)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.