paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

You are gravely mistaken!!!

In Reply to: Re: First Amendment right to express your opinion! posted by Bryan Mondy on January 14, 2004 at 09:25:13:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Perry "_One_Shot_" Singleton
on January 14, 2004 at 13:28:29

I clearly showed professional courtesy by talking to those concerned in person or by phone with my grievances. Normally, I don’t even visit the boards unless it deals with a game that I am commanding. I am to busy living paintball. I don’t have time to set around on the computer talking about it. I received a call about them first.

I never started this in open public forum. Obviously, you don’t comprehend what you read. (Is that why you GERMANS have problems playing by the rules and prefer to play without concise rules of play?)

Now that the can of worms is open, lets tell the whole story. I will speak the whole truth and not what I feel. I challenge you to prove any of my statements inaccurate. Furthermore, I will not post on your boards because the powers that be will only delete it if they don’t agree. Don’t say they won’t because I know they have in the past. I prefer an unbiased venue. Thank You!

Perry “One Shot” Singleton
OSS General of The Militia
D- Day French Resistance
Aka “Rouge Allied General”

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.