paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

New Field Coming to Northern WV

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
James "Jame" Alberts
on January 12, 2004 at 21:51:40

Just 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, PA and an 1 1/2 from Columbus, OH. Splatterpit paintball is completely revamping it's facilities for 2004. All new netting and an AIRBALL field will now be at the Splatterpit. We are set to open for this spring and are going to offer competitive prices. We will have open play as well as Team Practice days. The field is located in Wheeling, WV. Just 20 mins from I-70. HPA is available, so don't worry about playing for just one game. We are going to be looking into setting up some tournaments this year. XBALL format is being discussed. For the XBALL format we are discussing prices. For more info you can email me at bigdog_spike@yahoo.com, or at ovhi@aol.com. Talk to me on AIM at PAINTBALLINRIDER.

Thanks,
Splatterpit.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.