paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN FLA.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Castro

on January 12, 2004 at 20:23:05

How would you like to play a 24hr game where the rules are inforced, where theres no majic pencile to void any scores,where the ref's know where all important locations are on the field. Or where a game producer and field owner care about the players.
This game was put on by Nocer Productions, you guys did a great job. This was the best game out the last 8 I have played in GA.,TENN., AND FLA. And most of all it was fun!!!
It took place at First Strike Paintball in Newberry Fla.. Jack and Stephanie great job and thank you... The field is one the best and 4500psi air fills are great, plenty of paint, great food, the best REF STAFF I have seen in a long while.
Thank you Craig for telling me about this game. We had a great time.
Thanks to you guys from Low Country Paintball you all were great.
Dink-Dink sorry I can't think of your team name but thank you for fair hard play, your people were great.
And thanks to everybody who came out and played in this game, it was fun.
To all the Blackhearts BOBIO, PEACHES, MR. CHICKEN AND YOU KNOW. THANK YOU
We will be back soon.

Mike"Castro" Anderson
Capt. of the Blackhearts

P.S. Look for the Holy Grail Game APRIL 3 & 4

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.