paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Field Operation Licenses

In Reply to: Field Operation Licenses posted by Relyt_teh_Elite on January 04, 2004 at 02:57:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
BEERMAN

on January 04, 2004 at 10:20:50

First Check with your local goverment. In the US everything has to go through some type of zoning requirements and that is usually handled by you local goverment. ( Township Supervisors or City officals) If it's okay to open in your location then proceed on trying to get some kind of Liablity insurance.
Contact the APL on some type of insurance covering property and players for paintball.There are others but they came first to mind. I think Larry from Warrior Sports Gear also sell paintball liablity insurance. I could be wrong on this.

Honestly it's harder to operate a field then most people think. But Blue @ EMR would be a good guy to pick his brian on field operations.

Good Luck
BEERMAN

: Hi! I am an oportunist looking into opening and operating a PaintBall field in Canada and have a few questions that I really hope someone can answere, because the information super highway is crap (if you know what I mean)

: 1. What licenses/permits would be required to open a paintball field (field will consist of: speedball, forest play, field play etc) and where I could I apply to get these Licenses/permits.

: 2. Is it required to have insurance to cover the particpants playing on the field, even with a disclaimer?

: 3. Is there a nessesity of zoning basic land to conform with commercialization if the land is outside city limits?

: Even if you can't give me a direct answere, some information links would be greatly appreciated. Preferabley sources from Canada, since the field would be opening in Canada!

: Thanks a million, just for checking my post! Hope to hear from you soon

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.