paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Contact BLUE at EMR for field questions

In Reply to: Field Operation Licenses posted by Relyt_teh_Elite on January 04, 2004 at 02:57:58:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Dragoniis
on January 04, 2004 at 08:02:51

I know he has done mucho consulting work with helping fields get set up. His phone number is (570) 465-9622 and e-mail is emrpb@epix.net. You can check out his facility at www.emrpaintball.com

: Hi! I am an oportunist looking into opening and operating a PaintBall field in Canada and have a few questions that I really hope someone can answere, because the information super highway is crap (if you know what I mean)

: 1. What licenses/permits would be required to open a paintball field (field will consist of: speedball, forest play, field play etc) and where I could I apply to get these Licenses/permits.

: 2. Is it required to have insurance to cover the particpants playing on the field, even with a disclaimer?

: 3. Is there a nessesity of zoning basic land to conform with commercialization if the land is outside city limits?

: Even if you can't give me a direct answere, some information links would be greatly appreciated. Preferabley sources from Canada, since the field would be opening in Canada!

: Thanks a million, just for checking my post! Hope to hear from you soon

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.