paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Firebase Hurricane & Happy Holidays to all

In Reply to: Firebase Hurricane posted by rickj1 on December 18, 2003 at 19:58:21:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
_MG_

on December 23, 2003 at 06:13:42

General Chester here...just wanting to post a small little blurb on here wishing all a very happy and safe Christmas.
Also Palm Bya Florida, get ready for a good game in a few weeks, Jan 17 & 18th. Nocer Productions is coming to help kick off this new field. A few of our WELL known friends in paintball have honored us with thieir teams coming to play and also to help us kick off this field. Palm Bay has several hundred rookie players that have never been to a 24 hour scenario, so this is their chance to get a taste of what it is all about and have a great time.! Some of you established teams, if you are were not planning on going to another game that month, come on over to Palm Bay. Info on the game is on www.nocerproductions.com website. See ya in the middle. Chester

: Looking forward to the game coming up. I don't know if the cap (300 people) will have an affect...I don't know if the attendance will be affected by the other game (don't really care)...don't know the actual size of the field. What I do know is that it is a fun field to play and I am looking forward to kicking a little Monkey butt! Are ya ready Scott?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.