paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

3A Paintball Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Diveanx
on December 17, 2003 at 19:13:13

I want to share my story or should I say quest to purchase a new tank.
I like most people have ordered many things for my paintball needs online. I have yet to have any problems receiving my stuff or getting a good price.
Well this started out just like any other order. I had been to the 3A paintball website may times and thought the tank with the American Flag on it was very cool (plus it was a good deal for a 71/4500) I even had their link on our website.
I live in FLorida and have never had anything take more then 4-5 days no matter where I ordered it from.
I ordered my tank a full 7 days before I needed it thinking it would be here in plenty of time to play in a tourney. I received a email confirming that my credit card had been authorized but no confirmation of the order.
Well the weekend came and went. I had to borrow a tank to compete in the tourney. on the 7th day I placed a support request on their website and I didnt get an answer. I then placed another support request just in case something happened and it didnt go through. Still no answer.
Now its 2 weeks after and still no tank. I placed another support request on Sunday and asked them to not send the tank if it had not been shipped that I wanted a refund.
I finally got an answer on tuesday of the following week tell me they were sorry for the delay and it had been shipped 3 day air for the inconveince. Needless to say its been over a month now and I dont have it and they dont want to give me a refund. They say UPS is investigating it. Well I had to go to the credit card company to ask them to refund my money. They did with no problem but only because I kept good records of all my emails and support request so if you ever order anything make sure you keep your records so you dont get screwed over.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.