paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

The Militia can fix you up....

In Reply to: Does any body...... posted by Johnny5 on December 03, 2003 at 16:20:48:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on December 15, 2003 at 13:32:28

Once catch. You have to play on OUR side...

Just kidding...

E mail me:

www.ddupont@charter.net

Will send you a Word file of what is available, being documented in progress, and being planned in the near future.

You have something in mind so share that with us and we can send you the files for them if we have them.

You have to have your server and spam software configured to accept jpg, word file attachments and fairly LARGE file sizes for the picture files.

If you have a max file size limited by your server, let me know what it is so I can send several small emails instead of one big one.

We are recuiting other tinkerers to help contribute to developing some of these special weapons.

Just started a special "OSS" section for equipment and props designed for intel, recon, and counter intel..

Low tech, low budget to high tech.

A team brought several hundred dollars worth of hardware and batteries for the motion detector activated, security floodlights for the night game HQ perimeter security. I liked their set up and they really liked my 50 Cent Beer Can, Trip wires that filled in some of the gaps.... Our enemy had 360 degree access to attack or HQ.

No one penetrated perimeter security that night.. They probed, They tried, They died. Repeatedly.

We swapped plans and came home smiling....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.