paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

...and just for laughs....

In Reply to: CA scenario in a PRISON this January. posted by BlackCat on December 14, 2003 at 21:16:31:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
BlackCat

on December 14, 2003 at 21:20:30

Can you smell that bacon wrapped filet mignon cooking over that open grill yet? No, how about those baked potatoes and that cake for desert?

This game is one that you will not want to miss out on. If not for the unique environment or for the great players that attend BlackCat games then DEFINATELY for the great meals that will be served at this game.

Imagine this...baked potatoes, beans, dinner roles, macaroni salad...and filet mignon! Bacon wrapped no less! And if this wasn't enough how about some cake for desert!!! But wait theres more....it's an ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ! Yes, that's right, all you can eat steak BBQ being served to all our great players on Friday night.

What's that? You want more?!

Well okay then. Register now and I'll even throw in a Saturday night dinner being prepared by the infamous, chili cooking, roast pork serving, loud music playing, stand up players the BMF Renegades.

What...still not enough? Man, you are a tough audience to please.

How about if I throw in a prize package estimated at this time to be near $5,000 for all of you?

Still not enough you say!?

Well then...how about if we tell you that we will give away a paintball marker, a case of paint AND a free comp to any BlackCat event of your choice for the 2004 season to one lucky pre-registered player!

What STILL not enough?! Man you're killing me.

Okay, here's my final offer.

For $55 dollars pre-registered you can play in a unique setting such as this prison with multiple floors, guard towers, cell blocks with REAL cells and a whole courtyard with TONS of bunkers.

Each pre-registered player will be entered into a drawing for a paintball marker, a case of paint and a comp to any BlackCat game of their chose for the 2004 season.

An all you can eat STEAK dinner with all the trimmings on Friday night.

Dinner on Saturday night prepared by those BMF Renegades.

A prize package valued at $5,000 at this time.

The opportunity to play alongside some of the best paintball players on the west coast.

An embroidered patch, custom role card, laminated game ID badge and a Magnum Lanyard.

To sweeten the pot even more I will even give anyone who pre-registers 21 days or sooner a $5 discount off their first case of paint.

How's that for an offer!

(This post was brought to you in order to make you laugh even if you can't attend this AWESOME event!)

www.blackcat-productions.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.