paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Grande Finale It takes a Village

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Dutch
on December 14, 2003 at 12:16:08

I guess my earlier post got caught in the move. So I'll try again but my list of names to Thank is no longer but Red Team--You know who you are.

I want to say a special 'way to go' to Muddy--He was sick as a dog and still would not quit....His spirit of perserverance could be a lesson to us all.

My XO Doug Hayes has never done any real role before but you'd have never guessed.He saved my life numerous times & took control of a ton of stuff all the while trying to include everyone in fun stuff..we just might have a new General on the Rise..( I think he has a lucky Penny)(inside joke)lol.

I really was impressed with alot of great play & most of the assaingnation attempts on my existance were well played & in good sport..

I owe alot of Thanks to Alot of people but without my list I might leave someone out-suffice to say that with only a day and a half notice--I could'nt have done it without you. ALL!!!!!!!!!1

Congratulations to Wayne Dollack & staff for pulling off a new record game..That shows why you're still on top.....

Hey rag top video..please e-mail me so I can place an order for a copy of the game...Everyone did so well I want to watch it again.

Peace

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.