paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Ragtop Video

In Reply to: Old River Grinch vs Santa game photos posted by Thomas_ on November 30, 2003 at 13:13:31:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Hugh Mc_Elvey

on November 30, 2003 at 21:36:39

I just got through looking at the Ragtop video of the Sleepy Hollow game in October and just want to comment that the movies just keep getting better and better. You do a great job documenting our games Thomas and I want to urge all the players that were there to buy a copy to show family and friends. Thanks again for being there and taking such an active stance to develop this endeavor. I had a bunch of neighborhood young people visiting my son today while I was watching it and they found it absolutely facinating. Have a great holiday Season, Hugh

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.