paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

If Gen Clause dont bring me a Vette, I have his >>

In Reply to: That Hollywood guy is so festive posted by Kerry on November 25, 2003 at 02:18:26:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Old Timers

on November 26, 2003 at 10:47:27

>>>>I have his festival...right here in my paint ball gun.

And Gen Clause, keep Mrs Clause on a leash. She keeps bothering me while I am converting your green elves and reindeer to the dark side...

Hhmmm, which side to play on. The Grinch also has lots of elves, short, fat lean and tall to turn to the dark side. But Gen Clause may give me a dear of my own....hee, hee,....see ya

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
: But, of course, in an orderly manner. :^)

:
: : TO: All Military Personnel

: : SUBJECT: Official Command Visit

: : This office has been informed of an official command visit by Gen. S. Claus on 25 December. The following directives will govern the activities of assigned personnel during this visit:

: : 1. No creatures will stir without official permission. This will include all native mice. Special stirring permits may be obtained from the orderly room.

: : 2. Personnel will settle their brains for a long winter nap prior to 2200 hours. Uniform for nap will be pajamas, cotton, light drowsing, with kerchief, general purpose.

: : 3. Personnel will utilize standard ration plums, sugar, to dance through their heads. These may be obtained through the orderly room.

: : 4. Stockings, wool, cushion sole, will be hung by chimneys with care. Necessary safety precautions will be taken to avoid fire. Individual sections will submit stocking hanging plans to Capt. Kringle by 0800 hours, 22 December.

: : 5. At first signs of clatter from lawn, all personnel will spring from their beds to investigate and evaluate cause. Immediate action will be taken to tear open shutters and throw open window sashes.

: : 6. Volunteers are needed to drive one sleigh, miniature, and eight (8) deer, rein, tiny, for use of Gen. Claus. Driver must have current roof top license.

: : 7. Gen. Claus will enter all sections through chimneys. Sections without chimneys will draw chimney simulator from Link Services for use during visit. Requests for simulators must be submitted in triplicate prior to 20 December.

: : 8. All personnel will be rehearsed in shouting "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!" THis shout will be given upon the termination of Gen. Claus' visit. Uniformity of the shouting is the responsibility of the section chiefs.

: : Ebeneezer Scrooge, Colonel, USAF
: : Commander

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.