paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Points for paint/staged events

In Reply to: Points for Paint posted by Thomas_ on November 21, 2003 at 11:17:16:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Mothman

on November 21, 2003 at 22:15:07

: I kinda like the idea of staged chronological events instead of a free flowing game. It keeps key objectives from just being "run and grabs" and also allows the producer to control the game from becoming lopsided. A series of staged events based on the outcome of previous events would allow more players to actually be involved in the role-playing and background of the game instead of just trying to control real estate.

I have played two games where we sorta had staged events, Oklahoma DDay,had them. and made the game interesting. I played another and it had one staged event at the end. I agree with your point on staged events, and find they are fun and have their place in Scenario Games . A game doesn't need to be chock full of them but, a few isnt bad either.
I also wasn't dissapointed in the reduction of playtime.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.