paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

A minor clarification...

In Reply to: Re: I'd like to see it his way, but I can't get... posted by _Hollywood_ on October 31, 2003 at 16:25:35:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Plex

on November 01, 2003 at 04:32:02

: : ...my head that far up my a$$. :^)

: Viper:

: Does the term "Cranial-Rectal Inversion" mean anything??

: And I kind of wonder if this turkey doesn't go by "Richard Cranium" on occasions.

: "Hollywood"

Technically, 'Wood, there are two grades of this disease. The most common is termed Recto-Cranial Insertion, or RCI, where the patient's head has been placed, as implied, firmly into the body cavity in question.

In a few rare, sad cases, the afflicted has made a seemingly heroic effort to continue the process, and passes through a Klein-bottle-like toroidal shift, causing the cranium to re-emerge at the top of the alimentary/digestive path. This, then, is the time to diagnose Recto-cranial Inversion, or RCI(v)... a disorder far worse than the other, often inclusing adverse physiological conditions, as well as psychological effects. In the physical, the toroidal nature of the inversion means there is no place for fecal matter to exit the system, leaving the victim... well, full of it. Psychological indications include closedmindedness, belligerence, general declines in popularity and social skills, and a tendency to troll.

All that said, though, I must concur with your diagnosis... a clear case of RCI(v) can be seen here.

-Plex

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.