paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

That gave me a laugh

In Reply to: WOODS BALL IS GAY! posted by Christian_Boy on October 29, 2003 at 18:35:55:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Jake_Bradley
on October 30, 2003 at 00:23:50

That was funny as well ,hades, I guess I should say. Anyways, feel free to debate it with us. We'd love to, I'm sure. Just out of sheer curiosity(gets me everytime)what got you so riled up about it? Jealous that you got beat by a woods ball player? Or could you not get anybody at your field to play speedball because they prefer woods? Like already posted, that's where it was started and that's where 90%(I think, correct me if I'm wrong) still play mainly. It will be the larger part of paintball for a long, long time. Also, why are you on here out of sheer curiosity? Oh well, this ought to be interesting.

Jacob "F.Y.B." Bradley
XO Recon 1
FL Division

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.